EHS Boys Lacrosse Players, Parents, Coaches and Managers,
You are invited to the 2015 Face Off Dinner on Tuesday, April 12th at 6:30pm located in the EHS Commons.
Please stop at the name tag table when you arrive.
There will also be tables available for you to:
- Sign-up for open volunteer opportunities
- Purchase ads for the game day program
- Take care of Booster Dues (everyone) and Registration fees for 9/10 Team which are due Tuesday night also. (Bring your checkbooks!)
- Purchase season passes for the Varsity games (They are good at ALL District 196 venues including Apple Valley, Rosemount, Eastview).
- Provide your sons' US Lacrosse number if they are playing on 9/10 Team.
Please note that players will be expected to sit with their parents this year.
We look forward to kicking off the 2016 season with the entire Eagan High School Lacrosse Family.