Get registered for Spring Lacrosse through Eagan High School for Spring Sports.
- If your son is not registered, he will not be released from classes and they will not be permitted to try-out.
- Follow this link to FeePay to register for spring lacrosse
Additional volunteers needed for the April 12th Face-Off Dinner.
- Mostly helping with setup and/or tear-down.
- Please claim a "DIBS" item on the club website:
Final Captain's Clinics this weekend at 6x6 Lacrosse - Please check your specific times.
Captain's Practice, Saturday, April 2nd from 7:30PM-9:30PM.
- MOVED FROM ROSEMOUNT DOME TO U-of-M DOME.
- Checks for the busing should already be received by Jennifer Vecellio (email@example.com). Buses leave at 6:30PM sharp for U-of-M.
- Pinnies will be available for those needing an EHS practice pinnie this Saturday between 6PM and 6:30PM as the boys load the buses for U-of-M. The cost for a pinnie is $20 cash or checks made out to EHS Lacrosse Booster Club. Pinnies generally will last for boys' entire high school lacrosse career.
For Tryouts, the bus departure, tryout and pick-up times are:
· Mon 4/4 - 2:10pm (tryouts @ Savage Sports dome 3-5pm), bus returns at 5:40
· Tues 4/5 - 3:10pm (tryouts @ Savage Sports dome 4-6pm), bus returns at 6:40
· Wed. 4/6 - 3:10pm (tryouts @ Savage Sports dome 4-6pm), bus returns at 6:40
Equipment storage at EHS
- For those boys who do not have a car available to store their lacrosse gear during school, the weight room will be open Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning at 7:10 to store gear for the players. It will be open until 7:20 and then it will be locked up for the day. On Monday, the room will be opened back up by 1:55 until 2:05 so the players can pick up their equipment. On Tuesday and Wednesday the captains will open the room right after school until and it will be open until 2:30.
Early dismissal Monday
- Because an early dismissal is required in order to make the Monday start time, Coach Comer is arranging to submit a player list of registered boys to the office to arrange early dismissal. At this point, we do not anticipate needing parental excuse notes from families.
- Similar to last year, the plan is for Mark Schissel and Rich Mills to distribute jerseys on Thursday, April 7th after the practice. We anticipate the practices on that Thursday will be at the Eagan fields. If not, we can adjust. We will distribute the jerseys at the Wildcat Den, located just inside the main door of the lower main door. The boys will need to bring with them the deposit check for $100 check made out to EHS Lacrosse Booster Club.
- If any of the boys are not at practice that day or do not have their deposit check, they can contact Mark directly at 651-283-5921 to arrange for pick up of their jersey.
- Both Rich and Mark will be traveling until April 6th, but please feel free to contact Mark at 651-283-5921 or Rich at 651-373-0238, if you need anything or have any questions.
Teams will be announced April 7th